Chicken Salad with Pear and Rosemary
- 2 cups leftover cooked chicken, shredded
- 1/2 c. homemade mayonnaise (if you use purchased mayonnaise you may need more*)
- 2 T. minced red onion
- 2 T. minced celery
- 1-2. seeded and minced jalapeno pepper
- 1 pear, peeled and diced 1/4"
- 1/4 t.. ground rosemary
- himalayan pink salt to taste
- OPT: 1/4 c toasted walnuts, chopped
Mix everything together, adjusting the jalapeno and salt to your taste.
*My homemade mayonnaise is quite loose, not stiff like most purchased mayonnaise. The one time I used avocado mayonnaise I needed more than I normally use.
Post a Comment